How has your day been? it better be good!
So today I’ve decided to do the Get to Know me tag so that you can really know who I am, I mean how can we be best friends if you don’t even know who I am or what I like?
- What is your middle name?
My official middle name is Zainab but being Nigerian, you already know I have un-officially 2 more.
2. What is your favourite colour(s)?
baby pink and abstract colours
3. Who was your first best friend?
I honestly have no idea, but my current best friend is my best best friend and her name is Ehi and I love her, s/o to you Ehi, I love you and ofcourse you guys are my best friends 😉
4. How tall are you?
5’4 (I’m not short guys, I’m average)
5. Cats or dogs?
I identify with cats but I love dogs
6. Funniest moment throughout school?
I have had so many funny moments at school but the one in my mind right now is the one where I was being dragged on the ground by my friend to go and do announcements and my guy friend literally dropped to the ground in the most dramatic way to save me
7. How many countries have you visited
I’m gonna say about 7.
8. Are you in/gone to University?
First university year starts for me in september!!
9. What was your favourite/worst subject in high school?
My favourite was probably history because I adored my teacher and my worst subject was English because I just could not understand how to get good grades in it and it frustrated me.
10. What is your favourite drink?
sparkling grape juice because it reminds me of wine which makes me feel fancy
11. What is your favourite animal?
dogs because they are so cute and beautiful and lovely, I could cry.
12. What is your favourite perfume?
The body shop glazed apple body shimmer body mist from the Christmas collection, I use it all the time and it’s gotten me the most compliments out of all my perfumes.
13. Tea or coffee?
Tea always, but I also like iced coffee.
14. What would you name your children?
Well isnt this a deep one? I’m not sure yet, I’ve thought about it a few times but I tend to change a lot.
15. What sports do you/ have you played?
I’ve played a lot of sports but I’ve never stuck to one. I’ve tried football, basketball, tennis, judo and swimming.
16. What is your favourite book?
Tigers in red weather by Liza Klaussmann, as much as I like the book, I hate the ending like really.
17. Who are some of your favourite youtubers?
LivefromLayfield and beautybyderin currently but I regularly change.
18. What is your favourite movie?
Kingsman: the Secret Service and I know it says one but I have too many, I have to share. I also love Clueless, The Proposal, Breakfast at Tiffany’s and The Breakfast Club.
19. Are you single or taken?
as Single as a singular noun
20. What’s your idea of an ideal first date?
If it involves food and cute small acts of affection, I’m down.
21. How many girlfriends/boyfriends have you had?
zero, zilch, none, not 1. -1.
22. Favourite memory from childhood?
The one that is with me right now was when I had gone back to the village to visit my grandparents and my mom let me go out to play with the other children. We played outside, the moon was out so the sky looked so good and the breeze was enjoyable, it was something right out of a storybook.
23. Do you speak any different languages and how well?
I used to speak dutch really well but I’ve forgotten it now, and I took spanish for about 2 years. I also took french but I never count it because I can’t speak it.
24. Do you have any siblings?
Yes, 2 younger brothers.
25. How would you describe your fashion sense?
My fashion sense changes almost every month so it’s kind of hard to say but I’m really loving the mix of minimalistic with basic colours and some bold colours here and there.
26. What is your favourite restaurant?
Thaikhun and Ocean basket (again I can’t choose one)
27. What are your favourite tv shows?
I haven’t really been following any currently but I want to start Scream Queens and this nigerian one called Shuga
28. Pc or mac?
PC for now but hopefully I can get a mac soon.
29. What phone do you have?
Android, I plan to go to the Iphone scene soon but for now I’m loyal to Android team
30. One of your bad habits
Not finishing what I start.
So there you have it, 30 questions surrounding me! I hope now you know more about me!
What are your favourite tv shows, tell me in the comments below!
Have a blessed week!